The FAQs library provides search and filter options for finding answers to many of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Alternately, FAQs can be viewed from a topic-specific list on the FAQs page.
View the DIAMD FAQ PDF for step-by-step instructions for resolving some of the most common questions on the Digital Identity and Access Management Directory (DIAMD) system.
From the DIAMD home page, select “Manage Entity.” Locate the “Member Management” section of the page and select the members to be removed from the entity. For more information, see the DIAMD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (updated February 8, 2021).
On the DIAMD login screen, enter your username and password and click “Sign In.” On the SMS Authentication screen, click the “Send Code” button. Enter the code you receive via SMS and click “Verify.” For information on how to reset your password, see the DIAMD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (updated February 8, 2021).
If you need technical assistance with your account or logging on to the system, and you cannot resolve the issue using the Self-Service Support section, please provide the following detailed information when reporting a technical issue to JustGrants Support:
- A clear statement of the issue encountered, including the task you are trying to accomplish
- Unique Entity Identifier (UEI)
- Award number
- A screen shot of your entity profile that contains your entity information
- The roles you have in JustGrants
- A screen shot of the issue you are facing that captures the entire browser and where you are in the application
- The steps you took to get there
- Date and time of when issue occurred
- Operator ID
- Browser version
For technical support or to report issues with JustGrants:
- COPS Office and OJP applicants and award recipients should contact [email protected] or 833–872–5175, Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET; Saturday, Sunday, and federal holidays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
- OVW applicants and award recipients should contact [email protected] or 866–655–4482.
Your Entity Administrator will receive an email from DOJ’s secure user management system (DIAMD) with instructions on how to create an account in JustGrants. Once they have registered, they will be able to invite all Entity Users and assign their various roles.
After your Entity Administrator has added you to JustGrants, you will receive an email from “[email protected]” with instructions on how to create an account in DOJ’s secure user management system.
For help with logging in to JustGrants, please see the User Support page.
Please contact [email protected] or 833–872–5175.
In JustGrants, every entity—the JustGrants terminology for DOJ award recipient organizations—will have an assigned Entity Administrator who will be responsible for managing entity-level information, inviting users to onboard into the system and assign their roles and managing user assignments for all DOJ applications and awards.
During the initial onboarding process, your entity’s SAM Electronic Business Point of Contact (E-Biz POC) will be designated as the Entity Administrator in JustGrants. To identify your E-Biz POC, visit SAM.gov, select “Search Records,” enter your entity information, and then view “POCs” (including the E-Biz POC) within the Entity Profile.
You can assign a new E-Biz POC to your JustGrants account by updating the E-Biz POC in your SAM account. Once you have made the change, please contact us at [email protected] or 833–872–5175 to notify us of the change.
Once your entity’s SAM E-Biz POC has registered in JustGrants, they can invite the user they want to serve as the new Entity Administrator and assign them the role in JustGrants. For more information, see the DIAMD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (updated February 8, 2021).
There are six foundational roles created to ensure Entity Users have the authority and ability to carry out specific requirements and tasks. Review the JustGrants User Roles Guide (February 2021) to become familiar with the various Entity User roles.
No, roles are not assigned by default. An Entity Administrator must either assign themselves each role or assign the foundational roles to other Entity Users.
JustGrants pulls entity information directly from SAM.gov to ensure data consistency and integrity. If changes are needed, you will need to make them in SAM. Data will typically be updated in JustGrants from SAM every 24 hours.
For the Bank Relationship, the numbers in the drop-down list represent a combination of the account number and routing number that have been partially sanitized for security reasons.
For the Payment Request Template, ASAP only supports templates within a single agency or region.
A summary payment requests one transfer of funds from multiple ASAP accounts. Individual payment requests separate transfer of funds per ASAP account.
The two payment methods are Fedwire and ACH:
- Select Fedwire for same-day settlement. Fedwire transactions settle almost immediately, assuming that there are no payment reviews associated with the account. Your financial institution may charge a fee for this type of transaction.
- Select ACH for next business-day settlement. If prefer same-day settlement, enter the current date in step 7. Same-day ACH payments must be requested before 2:30 p.m., Eastern Time.