Notice of JustGrants Availability
JustGrants is unavailable for users from 1:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. ET on weekdays and between 8:30 p.m. ET Saturday and 9:30 a.m. ET on Sunday to allow for the transfer of data between the DOJ financial management system, System for Award Management (SAM) and Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP).
The Department of Justice is committed to providing high-quality user support to Justice Grants Systems (JustGrants) users. We encourage you to use the various support options below to assist you in accessing and using JustGrants.
Select the headers below to access more resources about the specific topics.
Grants.gov FAQs: Start Your Application, SF-424, SF-LLL
The following links provide step-by-step instructions to resolve some of the most common user support-related questions:
- Need help setting up your account?
- How do I reset my password?
- What do I do if my account is locked?
- How do I replace myself as an entity administrator?
- How do I invite new members to an entity?
- How do I add or remove roles from a member?
- How do I remove members from an entity?
- How do I receive a code via SMS during login?
- How to I resolve validation errors when certifying and submitting my application in JustGrants?
- How do I accept my award in JustGrants?
- Where can I find more information about how to request payments in ASAP?
View the DIAMD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), updated on February 8, 2021, for information on how to resolve some other user support issues.
If you need technical assistance with your account or logging on to the system, and you have not been able to resolve the issue using the Self-Service Support section above, it is imperative that we understand the necessary steps or actions you’ve taken in JustGrants.
When reporting a technical issue to JustGrants Support, please provide detailed information about the task you are trying to accomplish or issue you encounter, and include the information identified below.
Select the headers below to learn about what information is needed to assist you and how to contact JustGrants Support.
Please prepare detailed information prior to contacting JustGrants Support:
- A clear statement of the issue
- Unique Entity Identifiers (UEI)
- Award number
- A screen shot of your entity profile that contains your entity information
- The roles you have in JustGrants
- A screen shot of the issue you are facing that captures the entire browser and where you are in the application
- The steps you took to get there
- Date and time of when issue occurred
- Operator ID
- Browser version
For technical support or to report issues with JustGrants:
- COPS Office and OJP applicants and award recipients should contact [email protected] or 833–872–5175, Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET; Saturday, Sunday, and federal holidays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
- OVW applicants and award recipients should contact [email protected] or 866–655–4482.
Note: To ensure data consistency and integrity, JustGrants pulls financial and entity information from DOJ’s Unified Financial Management System, which directly interfaces with the System for Award Management (SAM). If you need to make changes to your entity information, you should make them in SAM and they will automatically update in JustGrants on the next business day.
To facilitate the transfer of data, JustGrants is unavailable for use between the hours of 1:00 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. ET on weekdays, and between 8:30 p.m. ET on Saturdays and 9:30 a.m. ET on Sundays.
For questions related to training opportunities or training content, contact the JustGrants Training team at [email protected].
Automated Standard Application for Payments Support
The Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) is now available for enrolled DOJ award recipients to request funds. For more information on how to request funds in ASAP, please reference this user guide. For questions related to using ASAP, please contact the OCFO Customer Service Center at [email protected] or 800–458–0786. When contacting the OCFO Customer Service Center, please provide your organization’s Unique Entity Identifiers (UEI) and EIN.
Award Management Support
For grant-related support, contact the grant manager listed on the award, or the appropriate funding office:
Questions related to an open solicitation should be directed to the point of contact listed in the solicitation.