Key Audience: Authorized Representative, Entity Administrator
JustGrants is the system where the entire process of reviewing and accepting an award is completed. All of the Award Package information is available on one screen with a Work Queue that calls out awards that require a response.
The following training and reference materials will help an Authorized Representative learn how to accept or decline an award.
In this eLearning video, Authorized Representatives will learn steps to:
- Accept or decline an award
- Review and accept the sections in the Award Package
The following provides further clarification, definitions, and visual representations of processes and information.
- Award Acceptance Job Aid Reference Guide (updated January 24, 2023)
- Printing Award Documents (updated September 27, 2021)
- Award Conditions Job Aid Reference Guide (updated July 20, 2021)
- Award Acceptance FAQs
- SCAAP Job Aid Reference Guide (updated January 23, 2023)
NOTE: For OJP Bureau of Justice Assistance State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP) Award Recipients Only