The video library provides search and filter options for all videos on this site. Select the Series link from the description to access a list of videos for a specific topic or training series.
In addition to the self-guided eLearning videos, the JustGrants Training Section provides access to job aid reference guides, checklists, and infographics to help users learn to navigate JustGrants.
JustGrants is the U.S. Department of Justice’s grants management system. The JustGrants team is offering a recurring “Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application” webinar to provide targeted assistance to potential applicants applying for DOJ funding opportunities. This webinar’s targeted audience includes individuals with Entity Administrator, Application Submitter and/or Authorized Representative(s) in JustGrants. The webinar covers the following topics:
- Preparing to apply
- Completing the abbreviated application in Grants.gov
- Entity onboarding and JustGrants access
- JustGrants roles and responsibilities
- Assigning users’ roles to applications
- Completing, reviewing, certifying and submitting a JustGrants application
- Attendee questions about application submission
Video run time: 1 hour 1 min. 31 sec.