JustGrants Entity Management Virtual Q&A Session
JustGrants is the U.S. Department of Justice’s grants management system. The JustGrants team is offering additional opportunities through Virtual Q&A sessions for award recipients to work directly with the JustGrants team to receive real-time technical assistance and support on JustGrants system functionality.
The Entity Management Virtual Q&A Session covered the following topics:
- Overview of what entity management · Roles and responsibilities of the Entity Administrator
- Roles and responsibilities of the remaining five JustGrants user roles
- Introduction to the four Equal Employment Opportunity Program (EEOP) user roles
- Initial onboarding
- Entity User management in DIAMD and JustGrants
- Process of maintaining and managing entity documents
- Resources available
- Attendee questions on how to complete actions within JustGrants
View the webinar presentation: https://justicegrants.usdoj.gov/training/training-virtual-sessions/entity-management-virtual-q-and-a-session.pdf.
For more information on the virtual Q&A sessions, visit the JustGrants Virtual Q&A training page at: https://justicegrants.usdoj.gov/training/training-virtual-sessions.
To learn more about JustGrants and access additional information and resources, visit: https://justicegrants.usdoj.gov.
Opinions or points of view expressed in these recordings represent those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Any commercial products and manufacturers discussed in these recordings are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute product approval or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Justice.