Key Audience: Grant Award Administrator
The following training materials describe how the Grant Award Administrator submits an award closeout in JustGrants. In order to complete a closeout, entities must submit the final financial, performance, and other reports required under the grant within 90 days after the grant award expires or is terminated.
- Select the award for Closeout
- Select Closeout type
- View the final Federal Financial Report (FFR)
- Upload attachments as needed
- Add comments
- View award conditions
- Review status of all Performance Reports
- Submit the Closeout package
In this eLearning video, learn the steps to initiate an award closeout:
The following provides further clarification, definitions, and visual representations of processes and information.
- Closeouts Job Aid Reference Guide (updated April 19, 2021)