Key Audience: Grant Award Administrator
In order to complete a closeout, entities must submit the final financial, performance, and other reports required under the grant, and meet award conditions, within 120 days after the grant award expires or is terminated.
The following training materials describe how the Grant Award Administrator submits an award closeout in JustGrants. These materials will teach users how to:
- Select the award for Closeout
- Select Closeout type
- View the final Federal Financial Report (FFR)
- Upload attachments as needed
- Add comments
- View award conditions
- Review status of all Performance Reports
- Submit the Closeout package
In this eLearning video, learn the steps to initiate an award closeout:
The following provides further clarification, definitions, and visual representations of processes and information.
- Closeout Job Aid Reference Guide (updated January 19, 2023)
- Closeout: Case Status Types
- Post-Award Management: Closeout FAQs