Key Audience: Grant Award Administrator, Entity Administrator, Financial Manager
The eLearning video and Job Aid Reference Guide below will help users navigate the grants management functions in JustGrants. This includes instructions on how to find award information, including details regarding performance management and available funds.
These training materials will demonstrate how to complete the following tasks:
- Access Funding Balance and Project Budget figures
- Initiate and follow Grant Award Modifications
- Review current and historical Federal Financial Reports (FFRs) and Performance Reports
- Initiate Closeout
In this eLearning video, learn how and where to:
- Manage funded awards
- Locate and understand award information
The following provides further clarification, definitions, and visual representations of processes and information.
- Award Management Job Aid Reference Guide (updated March 21, 2021)