The FAQs library provides search and filter options for finding answers to many of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Alternately, FAQs can be viewed from a topic-specific list on the FAQs page.
View the DIAMD FAQ PDF for step-by-step instructions for resolving some of the most common questions on the Digital Identity and Access Management Directory (DIAMD) system.
For the Payment Request Template, ASAP only supports templates within a single agency or region.
A summary payment requests one transfer of funds from multiple ASAP accounts. Individual payment requests separate transfer of funds per ASAP account.
The two payment methods are Fedwire and ACH:
- Select Fedwire for same-day settlement. Fedwire transactions settle almost immediately, assuming that there are no payment reviews associated with the account. Your financial institution may charge a fee for this type of transaction.
- Select ACH for next business-day settlement. If prefer same-day settlement, enter the current date in step 7. Same-day ACH payments must be requested before 2:30 p.m., Eastern Time.
The requested settlement date is the business date on which you would like to receive the funds.
This field allows the user to identify this request. Similar to a memo in a checkbook, it is used as an internal reference number by the grantee and has no impact the transaction.
The recipient ID is the seven-digit ASAP ID assigned during enrollment.
The ALC/region is the federal agency(s) and region(s) from which you are requesting funds. The ALC for DOJ is 15040001.
- Select Inquiries on the Menu, then select Account Statement Inquiries.
- Enter the ALC/Region and Account ID.
- Enter a date range in Settlement Date, then select a desired format and then select Continue.