The glossary provides information about words and terms associated with JustGrants, DOJ’s grants management system. The terms are listed in alphabetical order.
To search for a term, enter the word/term you are seeking in the search filter. To clear the search filter, delete the existing term and select Apply.
Scope Change GAM (Grant Award Modification)
A Scope Change GAM is a sub-type of Programmatic GAM. The Grant Award Administrator or the Alternate Grant Award Administrator submits Programmatic Scope Changes as a single GAM rather than as separate GAMs. Scope changes include:
- Altering programmatic activities
- Changing the purpose of the project
- Changing the project site
- Staff changes that include experiencing or making changes to the organization or staff with primary responsibility for award implementation
- Updating the Project Title and Project Description