JustGrants Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application Training
JustGrants is the U.S. Department of Justice’s grants management system. The JustGrants team is offering a recurring “Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application” webinar to provide targeted assistance to potential applicants applying for DOJ funding opportunities. This webinar’s targeted audience includes individuals with Entity Administrator, Application Submitter and/or Authorized Representative(s) in JustGrants. The webinar covers the following topics:
- Preparing to apply
- Completing the abbreviated application in Grants.gov
- Entity onboarding and JustGrants access
- JustGrants roles and responsibilities
- Assigning users’ roles to applications
- Completing, reviewing, certifying and submitting a JustGrants application
- Attendee questions about application submission
Video run time: 1 hour 1 min. 31 sec.
Opinions or points of view expressed in these recordings represent those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. Any commercial products and manufacturers discussed in these recordings are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute product approval or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Justice.