JustGrants is the U.S. Department of Justice’s grants management system. The JustGrants team is offering a recurring “Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application” webinar to provide targeted assistance to potential applicants applying for DOJ funding opportunities. This webinar’s targeted audience includes individuals with Entity Administrator, Application Submitter and/or Authorized Representative(s) in JustGrants. The webinar covers the following topics:
- Preparing to apply
- Completing the abbreviated application in Grants.gov
- Entity onboarding and JustGrants access
- JustGrants roles and responsibilities
- Assigning users’ roles to applications
- Completing, reviewing, certifying and submitting a JustGrants application
- Attendee questions about application submission
Video run time: 1 hour 24 min. 46 sec. View the Presentation.
SAM.gov Entity Validation Update
GSA implemented a new process to validate an entity’s legal business name and physical address when requesting a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) and for completing a SAM.gov entity registration. Due to a high volume of requests, entity validations are taking longer than expected to process. This validation process is now taking 7-10 business days, and in some cases longer.
Key Audience: All JustGrants Users
The following training materials support new users learn how to –
- navigate the JustGrants Landing Page and details what information can be found on the Home Page,
- begin acting on tasks assigned to a user, and
- identify the capabilities of the six user roles.