The Entity Management Virtual Q&A Session covered the following topics:
- General JustGrants navigation
- First-time user access
- Adding users and how to confirm that an account was successfully created
- Assigning users’ roles to awards
- Reassigning users or adding new users to an entity
- Attendee questions on how to complete actions within JustGrants
Video run time: 1 hour 01 min. 11 sec View the Presentation.
There are six foundational roles created to ensure JustGrants Entity Users have the authority and ability to carry out specific requirements and tasks:
- Entity Administrator
- Application Submitter
- Authorized Representative
- Grant Award Administrator
- Alternate Grant Award Administrator
- Financial Manager
Roles determine the access a user is granted in a system.
- For an overview of the six foundational roles in JustGrants, view term Entity User Roles.
- In JustGrants, users may be granted multiple entity user roles depending on the tasks they perform.
- For an overview of user roles in ASAP, view term ASAP User Roles.
- In ASAP, the POC can fill all of the roles, assign multiple roles to one person, or assign each role to a different person.
- For an overview of user roles in Grants.gov, view term Grants.gov Applicant Management Roles.
For a list of user role terms for JustGrants, ASAP, and Grants.gov enter search criteria title: Role.
Register for Upcoming Virtual Q&A and Training Sessions
The JustGrants team facilitates weekly sessions providing an opportunity for users to receive topic-specific training, direct technical assistance and support on JustGrants system functionality.
The JustGrants team hosts four sessions:
- Post-Award Management Virtual Q&A
- Entity Management Virtual Q&A
- Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application Training
- Award Acceptance Virtual Q&A
The topics covered in each session and session times...
View answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Justice Grants System (JustGrants), Grants.gov, System for Award Management (SAM), and the Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP). This page will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.